The mausoleum was built by businessman Fritz Arthur Jusélius for his 11-years-old daughter Sigrid, who died of tuberculosis. The sarcophagi of Sigrid and Fritz Arthur Jusélius can be seen in the mausoleum. Sigrid's mother and sister are buried in a family grave near the Little Chapel. The mausoleum was inaugurated in 1941.
The neo-Gothic mausoleum was designed by the renowned church architect Josef Stenbäck. The mausoleum was originally decorated with frescoes painted by Akseli Gallen-Kallela. However, the destruction of the frescoes began as early as 1903. The current frescoes are from 1933–39 painted by artist son: Jorma Gallen-Kallela by the sketches of his dad.
By 1925, the frescoes in the central hall were replaced one by one with bronze reliefs by the sculptor Emil Cedercreutz. Open during Summer.
Mon-Su: 11:00-16:00